Test Analyst – Selenium – 2 years’ experience – Dartford – Up to £40,000
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a market leading EdTech Software company who are on the lookout for a test analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. Based in Dartford you will get involved with the whole product lifecycle and will have the opportunity to learn and be exposed to a variety of testing tools.
This is a company that are passionate about transforming the way data is used in education. They are a small tech team of 10 but are looking to double in size over the next 12 months so there are huge progression opportunities.
You must have 2 years professional testing experience and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position: If you do not tick every box, please apply as this client is passionate about hiring good people!
- 2 years testing experience
- Experience with C# and or Java
- Ideally exposure to automation testing and selenium web driver
- ISEB or ISTQB certified
- £30K-£40K depending on experience, with opportunities for progression
- Lunch provided for employees.
- Private healthcare
- Pension contributions
- 20 days holiday, 28 including bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus
- An online portal that provides employees access to hundreds of perks and discounts
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to be considered.