Technical Business Analyst – Up to £65,000 – London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with an innovative “one of a kind” tech client in central London. Their pioneering software is helping to revolutionise an industry, driving it into the digital era and harnessing continued growth.
They work with some of the biggest broadcasters around the world, Including BBC, Sky, Virgin, amongst a multitude of international brands.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will:
- Need a strong understanding of data and databases
- Be able to gather requirements, via running workshops, 121 interviews etc…
- Be able to take business and technical requirements and help design solutions to deliver against client specifications
- Be able to write highly detailed technical project documentation
- Need to have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. As a client facing Business Analyst you will have to be comfortable speaking confidently about what you can and can’t do, able to push back in a constructive manner to manage client expectations effectively.
You will have:
- Excellent technical communications skills both verbally and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High attention to details
- Ability to manage workload effectively
You will be offered a starting salary of up to £60,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Annual European holiday paid for
Weekly company drinks
Fantastic inclusive working culture.
If you want to be on this journey with a progressive innovative company, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and I will call back all shortlisted candidates.