SENIOR UX DESIGNER - £70K – CENTRAL LONDON
My client is a unique and well-established Experience Design Consultancy based in Central London. They are forward thinking and are delivering futuristic projects for global brands and start up clients across a variety of sectors from Retail, Telecoms, Travel and FinTech amongst many others.
Established and thriving for over 10 years, this agency is doing things a little differently. They don’t work to fall in line with industry design standards, they work to blow them out of the water.
Aiming to create experiences that users haven’t come across before on behalf of their high-profile clients, they are a small team of highly skilled innovators.
As a Senior UX Designer you will be creating intelligent and sought-after solutions across all digital platforms.
The clientele is diverse, as are the projects; not only will you be working on User Experience, you will be exposed to Product and Service Design and will be given the support and guidance to encourage you to flourish within these areas.
You’ll be working with a close-knit, collaborative team of strategic thinkers who don’t do company politics. Reporting directly into the Design Director turned Managing Director, you will have the backing of the people who believe in and understand the importance of Design.
Your day-to-day will look similar to the below:
- Creating measurable Product, Service and User Experiences from conception to delivery
- Identifying client needs from both a User and Business perspective, acting as a true consultant to allow clients to fulfil their needs
- Carrying out user and competitor research (qualitative and quantitative), creating personas, usability testing, journey mapping and market analysis
- Pitching/presenting solutions to clients and stakeholders
- Understanding of Technical requirements and capabilities
To succeed in this role you will need:
- 5+ years’ Design experience
- Strong communication skills
- A solid and proven background in UX Design (backed by an informative portfolio)
- User Research
- Journey mapping
- Workshops and delivery
In return for your work, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £70,000, pension, private health and dental care, ride to work scheme, flexible working hours and opportunities to work from home, negotiable holiday allowance, discretionary annual bonus and pay reviews.