Senior UI Engineer – London - £60-75k
I’m proud to be working with a well respected, market leading online company who are currently looking for a Senior UI Engineer to join their incredibly talented world class development team based in central London.
You’ll be brought in to help develop and maintain their cutting-edge software applications. You will join a large team of passionate and highly developers where you will be given the autonomy and contribution towards the design of the solutions.
They are looking for a passionate individual who loves building world class applications. You will be technical minded, quick thinker and enjoy problem solving. You will love to take ownership and responsibility and be confident to ask questions and happy to take advice to grow your own skills.
You must be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- AngularJS / Angular 2
- Understanding of UI patterns such as MVVM, MVC and technical implementations such as BackboneJS, Bootstrap or underscore.js frameworks
- Experience with RESTful based web services
- Proven background developing high performing, scalable web applications that expose large volumes of data
- Have experience with wire-framing
- Agile / Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with .Net technologies such as Asp.net Web Api or WCF
- Experience of working within the banking/betting/ecommerce sector
As well as a world class salary of £60,000 - £75,000 (DOE), they offer world class benefits package that includes 12.5% Performance related Bonus, Excellent Pension-company contribution 5%, Private Medical Insurance, Life assurance(4x salary), Excellent holidays, Free breakfast every day!
If you’re a Senior UI Developer with strong AngularJS skills in London there is honestly no better place for you to do what you love doing!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.