Senior Backend Engineer (Golang) – €70K - €80K – Berlin or Fully Remote
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with an exciting technology product start-up who are about to receive a large round of funding after fantastic success since being born 4 years ago!
You will join a growing, talented team of 12 engineers working and building the most advanced content management platform available on the market! They are already delivering content across the world to millions including major global brands.
Working within an lean, agile setup, you will have a huge impact on the technical direction of the platform itself.
As the team grows, you will have the opportunity to mentor, coach and support the people around you!
This client is looking to move quickly in making several hires due to the workload demand!
You must have 4 years’ experience in backend Development and at least 2 years using Go!
You will be competent in the below skills also:
- MySQL or PostgreSQL experience
- GraphQL experience is nice!
- Testing Distrubuting systems
- Good English communication skills
- Up to €80K depending on experience
- Fully remote with Flexible hours
- Educational Budget – Paid regular conference visits etc
- Fantastic team culture
- Regular retreats worldwide
- Plenty of room for personal growth
- Lots of added extras!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.