Senior Python Developer – Banking - £600p/d
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with world leading investment bank who are on the lookout for a Senior Python Developer (Python) to join their team on a contract basis. Based out of their offices in Canary Wharf, you'll join the banks risk technology team, working within an agile team , developing strategic risk management tools and maintaining existing code for the fixed income businesses.
Your main responsibility will be to build and enhance curve building applications for the bank.
You’ll also be involved in migrating businesses from multiple legacy risk platforms to a new platform which is revolutionising the bank operates.
You will also be involved in mentoring junior members of the development team.
This is an initial 6-month contract but is likely to offer multiple extensions for the right person.
You must be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Object Orientated Programming
- In-depth understanding of FX, Rates, and other fixed income products such as FX Spot / FWds, Options, etc
- Experiece with yield curve generation - bootstrapping
- Strong understanding of market risk, full reval, VaR, Risk Factors & FRTB
- Degree / Masters in Software Engineering or similar
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
The rate available is between £500-£600p/d
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please forward your CV to david.lawrence@amicusjobs,co.uk for immediate consideration