Senior Python Developer – Banking - £600p/d
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with world leading investment bank who are on the lookout for a Senior Python Developer (Python) to join their team on a contract basis. Based out of their offices in Canary Wharf, you'll be brought in to work in an agile environment within the banks fixed income technology team
You will be involved in writing requirements, specifications, developing risk management tools and maintaining code.
You’ll also be involved in migrating businesses from multiple legacy risk platforms to a new platform which is revolutionising the bank operates.
You will also be involved in mentoring junior members of the development team.
This is an initial 6-month contract but is likely to offer multiple extensions for the right person.
You must be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Object Orientated Programming
- Experience developing and delivering scalable applications
- Strong understanding of market risk, full reval, VaR, Risk Factors & FRTB
- Degree / Masters in Software Engineering or similar
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
The rate available is between £500-£600p/d
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please forward your CV to david.lawrence@amicusjobs,co.uk for immediate consideration