Product Strategist – Small Business Lending – Up to £85k + Package - London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the best tech companies in London that are looking a Senior Product Strategist.
The business has been in operation for almost 9 years and have over 300 employees, 85 of which make up their fantastic tech team. They develop a cutting-edge lending system for small-medium sized businesses, and they are now looking to add additional products to their platform as they grow. At the beginning of this year they secured £150 million in investment and have recently secured a £10 million grant from the government, so you’d be mad to turn your head at this opportunity.
You will be tasked with trying to help the business test and grow the market for new lending products.
Your day to day will look as follows: -
- Identifying new markets for products and taking new products to market
- Creating teams to deliver customer journeys for new lending products, presenting these products to new and old customers to make sure the business can cater for their needs
- Proven experience growing/delivering fintech products.
- Detailed technical knowledge of different lending products is imperative.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to solve complex issues and problems.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and customer facing skills. (Consultancy experience maybe a plus)
- Experience of working with digital customer journeys.
- Experience in a Start-Up or Scale up would be an advantage.
- Company team building trips (European destinations etc…)
- Fun breakout room with pool table, table tennis etc…
- Free drinks and snacks from office kitchen
- Medical insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Great Maternal/Paternal benefits
- Childcare benefit scheme
- 25 days holiday per year and plus extra day off on your birthday
- Extra leave for travel/study
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme and much, much more
Interested? Please send your updated CV to email@example.com ad I will call all shortlisted candidates.