Senior Full Stack Developer – Banking - £600p/d
You will play a key role in helping to merge the banks end user applications on to one web-based platform and provide a consistent user experience across the global banking and markets.
As well as front end development, you will help to develop a growing suite of microservices that support the applications and are built on top of the banks integrating trading, pricing & risk management platform.
This is an initial 6-month contract but is likely to offer multiple extensions for the right person.
You must be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- React / Redux
- Experience working within the Equities Risk and P&L space
- Degree / Masters in Software Engineering or similar
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- C# / RESTFul Web Services
- Open Fin/Eflectorn
- KDB/Big Data
- Experience of working on banking or financial services risk projects
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude and go-getter
- Master in software engineering or similar/equivalent degree
The rate available is between £500-£600p/d
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please forward your CV to david.lawrence@amicusjobs,co.uk for immediate consideration