Junior/Mid-level Frontend Developer – €35,000 - €50,000 – Berlin
Amicus Recruitment are privileged to be working with a fast-growing tech start-up in Berlin that are taking their industry by storm!
Their all-in-one-solution is used by many enterprises across Germany and has revolutionized the way businesses manage their communication productivity. They create highly efficient software using a cutting-edge tech stack including Vue.js, TypeScript, Webpack and much more!
They are looking to scale up their current engineering team going into next year and are looking to add talented frontend developers to continue their exceptional growth plans. They offer an excellent working environment within an ambitious, multicultural team of developers who are all looking to maintain the company’s status as market leaders.
You will be given the choice for working on one of the company’s extensions and you will be given a high-level of responsibility to develop and maintain this. The successful candidate will work closely with the CTO and Tech Lead, and so will be able to learn and develop their skills from a combination of their years of experience in IT.
You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience developing and building web applications as well as proficiency with:
- Experience with TypeScript and Webpack
- Experience using CI/CD is a bonus
- Able to communicate effectively in written and verbal English
Package & Benefits
- Up to €50k
- Remote Working and Flexible Hours
- Additional annual leave
- Multicultural team with an excellent team spirit
- Regular office parties and other team events before Covid-19 (will continue once safe to do so)
- Choice of your own hardware (Windows, Mac or Linux)
If you are interested, please send across your latest CV to email@example.com to be considered for immediate interviews.