The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with my clients’ customers and the company’s UX design/dev teams. Responsible for analysing, capturing and prioritising requirements for customer experience initiatives for customers.
Client facing, managing expectations along the way and helping clients to translate their vision into workstreams that can be implemented to time and cost.
- Gather define and prioritise requirements of the project in close collaboration clients
- Write functional requirements using use case specifications or user stories
- Business process gap analysis and manage requirement change
- Act as Product Owner for projects
- Stakeholder engagement from Exec level to peer and below.
- University education and degree (preferable business or IT related);
- At least 5 years’ experience in a client facing role
- Experienced with Web Content Management
- Experienced with Digital Marketing Tools
- Experienced in requirements management and/or process modelling;
- Knowledge of multiple development methodologies, e.g. RUP, Kanban, SCRUM, Waterfall
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Experienced with Digital Marketing
- Experienced with e-commerce