SENIOR – LEAD UX DESIGNER – Central London - £70-90k
A global leading provider of cloud-based platforms with billions of users every minute of every day and one of the most exciting tech businesses in London right now are looking for knowledge hungry Senior Designers to join their team.
The business has been established for over 10 years and they have global offices with Design functions dotted across the world. In London, the Product team is 35 strong. You will join one of several squads where you will work with other UXers, Visual Designers, Frontend Devs and all the rest.
Every UX Designer want’s to be solving real life, real complex problems – this role takes that desire up a notch.
There are currently 7 main products that you will be covering, including both web and desktop-based applications for enterprise services.
Your work will be “meatier” than an average UX Design project. The users that you will be working with are super bright technical professionals so an understanding (or at least an eagerness to learn about) complex technologies is important here.
Along with the obvious UX Design skill set (Research, wireframing, prototyping, usability testing, etc.) you must also show strengths in the below areas:
- The ability to maintain focus and structure whilst working across several projects on differing products
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to implement strategic processes and solutions to extremely complex design problems
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Solid understanding of Design principles and metrics with the ability to communicate analysis to senior stakeholders
- Analytic product viewpoint with a focus on testing and improving
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
As well as an extremely competitive salary between £70,000 - £90,000 you will have access to a fantastic benefits package including childcare vouchers, strong pension scheme, health insurance, cycle to work scheme, generous holiday allowance, flexible working, shares options and many more.