QA Automation Tester – Banking – London - £45-60k (DOE)
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a well-known financial business in central London who are currently looking an Automation tester to work alongside their world class development team and report into the head of QA
You’ll be brought in to help test their in-house cutting-edge web/mobile platforms. You will join a passionate and highly skilled team of developers and testers. They currently have 4 testers currently but are looking to significantly expand this team over the next 12 months.
They are looking for passionate Senior tester who comes from an extremely technical background, You will be technical minded, quick thinker and enjoy problem solving. You will love to take ownership and responsibility and be confident to ask questions and happy to take advice to grow your own skills.
You must be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- QA methodologies and processes
- Testing Web APIs using Automation tools like Postman or SoapUI
- Selenium Web Driver Experience
- Experience in Java and or Python
- SQL Skills – Querying databases is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Agile environment
- Experience working within the finance/fintech organization
- Performance Testing Experience
As well as a world class salary of £45,000 - £60,000 (DOE), they offer world class benefits package that includes Pension, Bonus Scheme, plus many, many more
If you’re an Automation tester in London, there’s honestly no better place for you to do what you love doing!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to shaun,email@example.com to be considered.