Product Manager/Owner (RetailTech Scale-up) – Up to £100k + Package - London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a market leading product-based business in Central London who are looking for a Technical Lead to join their growing product-based team.
The company are revolutionising the retail tech sector and are looking to double their product team before the end of the year. They have a fantastic Head of Engineering and Head of Product coming from one of the world’s best consultancies to grow their engineering team and enhance their product as they go overseas. They work in an agile environment and everything is hosted on the cloud. Their engineering team currently sits at 7 and overall product team at 16 where they promote innovation and work within best practise. They have won numerous awards and are in the top 100 fastest growing tech businesses within the UK. Their tech stack is React, Redux and Ruby and you will work alongside not only the developers, but also 2 Product Designers, a data Scientist, a Head of Product, another a CTO, and a Head Engineering. But this team will double in size before end of 2019 and you will play a pivotal role in this.
- You will guide stakeholders to build a product roadmap from scratch
- Define products, turning ideas intro reality
- Manage whole product backlog
- Elicit and gather requirements, both technical and non-technical strategic requirements
- Consider customer insight to form product vision
- Work closely with engineering teams throughout product development lifecycle
- Monitor product performance
- Competitor analysis to make sure the business is ahead of the game and are continuing to innovate
- You will have demonstrable experience within digital product management, matrix managing a talented tech team to deliver innovative products
- Ideally worked for a start-up and influenced growth of the business
- Outgoing personality, brilliant communicator at all levels, able to bridge the gap between the business and tech
- An entrepreneurial attitude, always pushing the boundaries to find better ways to do thing
- Comfortable working in fast paced agile environments
- Ecommerce and/or digital retail experience would be a strong plus
- Competitive starting salary
- Stock options
- Team socials
- Free Breakfast/snacks
- Opportunities and budget for personal learning development
If this sounds like you, please send me a version of you updated CV to email@example.com and I will get back to all shortlisted candidates.