Midweight Product Designer - London - Paying up to 60k DOE
Amicus recruitment are proud to be representing with a business who have been in operation for around 3 years now and they develop a cutting-edge recruitment platform which is used by over 150,000 users across the UK and by some of the biggest organisations on the market. They currently have 50 employees, 3 of which are within the design team and are looking to continue growing the team throughout the rest of 2019 and into 2020. Their product is a completely free app to use and can be found within the App and Play stores, they’ve even been awarded the app of the day on several occasions in both.
Responsibilities and experiences: -
- 3+ years’ experience designing mobile digital products
- Good problem solver
- Data analysis and client research experience
- Sketch/Prototypes/Client Research/Data Analysis
- Stakeholder management engagement so strong communication and presentation skills are very important
- Exceptional User centered portfolio
- IOS, mobile and app experience is a MUST
A starting salary of up to £60,000, dependent upon your experience. You will also be receiving a great benefits package which includes 25 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down, discretionary bonuses, company pension, cycle to work scheme, flexible working hours which include working from home options and much more!
If this role sounds of interest and one which you can see progressing your career within, please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the role.