Mid & Senior UX/UI Designer – London – Paying up to 75k + Package DOE
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a with a leading Software company based in Central London who are looking to hire a Mid & Senior UX/UI Designer for their ever-growing team.
This is an international company that has been established for almost 15 years who operate in more than 100 countries, powering millions of people daily and who work with some of the biggest names in Security, IT and Software in the world.
As a UX/UI Designer you will be responsible for designing exceptional user-experiences across multiple digital platforms and working on web applications, platform based native cloud application and the role will sit within the product team which the company are looking to grow in 2020 and beyond.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Concept and prototypes at all levels, including sketches and prototypes
- Designing software platforms and systems ideally in the SaaS/B2B and web application
- Experience of owning projects and working end to end
- Establish, promote, and support design principles, best practices, and standards
- Good problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder engagement
As well as a competitive salary of £45,000 - £75,000 (DOE), they offer a fantastic benefits package that includes Pension, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, Flexible Working hours with a day from home working option, Annual Performance Bonus, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Gym Membership plus many others!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.