LEAD UX/UI DESIGNER
You will join a cutting edge Global Digital Agency based in Central London who have an exciting new requirement for a Lead UX/UI Designer to take ownership of one of their biggest projects to date.
Founded over 25 years ago, this Award-Winning Digital Agency have over 200 experts working in offices across the world covering events, marketing, PR and many more projects for some of the biggest brands on the planet.
They promote an incredibly healthy work-life-balance with flexible working, work from home days and a dress down collaborative culture in the Central London office.
To thrive in this role, you must have the below skills and experience:
- A proven background in UX/UI Product Design
- A user centric nature with good understanding of design principles
- Stakeholder management (both internal and external at a Senior level)
- Experience using prototype design tools such as Adobe Creative, Invision, Sketch etc.
As a hybrid Senior Designer, you will take the Lead on a project in discovery phase and will work closely with key stakeholders to deliver results that will hugely impact the experience for millions of users across the world on a daily basis.
The project in hand is working with the Market Leader in their field. You will be working alongside Product Owners and Senior Stakeholders to design a CRM system within web and mobile applications considering the use for the client users and the customer users.
Responsibilities will include:
- Requirement gathering
- Facilitating user workshops, user interviews etc.
- Determining user journeys
- Creating prototypes and design specifications
- User testing
- Pitching and discussing ideas and design strategies with senior stakeholders
- Working closely with developers to consider technical possibilities
- Working in an Agile environment
As a base, you will be offered a salary ranging from £60,000 - £70,000 PLUS fantastic working benefits including Flexible working hours, work from home days, limitless annual leave (incentive based), good pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, well-being workshops and appointments, fantastic maternity/paternity scheme, health checks, and many more!
INTERESTED TO HEAR MORE?
Just email your CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know the best time for a call!