LEAD PRODUCT DESIGNER - £60-80K – CENTRAL LONDON
A young data driven organisation founded by two incredibly intelligent graduates that have degrees in Computer Science, Maths and Machine Learning are looking to bring a Lead Product Designer on-board.
They saw a gap in the market to build a data driven Machine Learning platform to analyse and present their customers communication data, enabling them to make strategic and automated/transactional decisions in seconds. The platform is so intricate that even non-technical people can input their own machine learning algorithms in order to achieve the output that they need.
They currently have 20 people within the business, 15 of which have joined since the beginning of the year and they are set to continue growing until the year is out and throughout 2020. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
As the Lead Product Designer, you will own the whole Design function for a truly exciting and rapidly scaling Machine Learning platform. You will work closely with all three sub Engineering teams in an Agile environment to design and build new features for their existing product.
The product is well established and rapidly growing, it was initially designed by Engineers; your challenge – take away the “techy” look and feel and re-create a beautiful, functional product that people enjoy using.
A huge volume of high-profile blue-chip clients are utilising this product, these will be your audience so you will have close contact with external stakeholders to gauge the use, pain points and opportunities within the product.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Digital Product Design, preferably SaaS
- Experience of end-to-end Product Design, from User Research through to Dev handover
- You will need to have created style-guides/UI toolkits for scalable products
- Educating Engineering and Founders on Design Principals
- Creating detailed user flows, wireframing, prototyping, usability testing, etc.
- Working on concepts, you won’t always have a clear-cut brief so establishing needs is important
- Updating the look and feel, merging this across all common touch points
They are offering a salary between £60k - £80k + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, matched pension up to 10%, private healthcare, equity options, choice of hardware, team lunches and many more.