IT Trainer – Law Firm – London - £46k
I am working with a leading law firm in London who are looking for an IT Trainer to provide exceptional training on their core systems and legal tools. You will also play a major part in the creation and development of their training materials.
You will provide large classroom based training, 1 to 1 and remote based training via Webex or other similar virtual learning environments. You will help create high quality e-learning content, create their training documentation and maintain their Learning Management System (LMS).
To be successful in the role you will require in-depth knowledge of the following:
- Experience of delivering training within a law firm
- Strong Knowledge of Adobe Captivate to create E-Learning sessions.
- Previous experience working on an LMS
- Extensive experience of Office 2010, Windows 7 & Filesile 8.5
- Knowledge of a recording system such as Carpe Diem
- Ability to create high quality training material
As you will be working with a global law firm, there could be occasional international travel involved within this role
In return you will be offered a salary of £45,000 -£46,000 plus a world class benefits package.
Please send your CV and covering letter to me ASAP for immediate consideration. This role is URGENT!