My Client, a rail and transport organization are looking for a Head of Projects that has experience of managing portfolios of up to 30 station projects ranging in complexity and budget.
The successful candidate will have experience of applying governance principles to make sure projects are delivered with structure and consistency.
You will work in conjunction with: -
- Internal clients
- Finance team for funding issues/targets
- Customer Experience team
- Safety team
- Procurement team,
- PMO, use their expertise to help apply the structure and governance using documentation and agree project timeframe deliverables
- Installation of gatelines
- Improvement and alteration of customer concourse areas
- Improvement and alteration of booking offices and staff accommodation areas
- Installation of ticket vending machines and installation / upgrade of customer information equipment and systems
- Previous experience of leading / managing teams
- Demonstrable experience of building relationships at all levels
- Experiences in planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Contract negotiation experience
- Knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation
- Project Management qualifications such as PRINCE 2, APM, PMP MSP etc…
- Safety accreditation i.e. IOSH/NEBOSH
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM regulations
- Competitive salary
- Final salary pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave in addition to bank/public holidays each year
- An Oyster card for yourself and a nominee*
- 75% off UK leisure train travel for yourself and a nominee*
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory healthcare scheme
- Various shopping discounts and much more.
Interested candidates, please respond with updated CV and I will call all shortlisted candidates.
Please note, you must have experience of working with a large rail/transport organization delivering similar projects/programmes.
Please do not apply unless you have previous experience within rail.