Head of Group PMO – South West London – up to £110k
This market leading, award winning company is looking to expand their exciting team by appointing a dynamic Head of PMO to lead and direct all PMO activity across the business. Based in their SW London offices, the perfect candidate will join a rapidly expanding insurance provider.
My client are experts in their industry, with millions of customers globally placing their trust in the business. With a 100 year + heritage, this organisation demonstrates a proud history of taking care of their customers and the products. As a rapidly growing company and ambitious plans for the future, they have a huge amount to offer the successful candidate within their professional and friendly working environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate skills in the following areas
- C-Suite executive stakeholder engagement
- Strong governance and process in a regulatory environment
- A proven track record in delivering change alongside managing enterprise wide PMO
- Ability to anticipate, manage and mitigate risk
- Ability to merge multiple PMO functions
- A senior role in the business reporting to CxO Level
- Consistent stakeholder engagement and management
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on, collaborative approach
- Ability to deliver in timely and flexible manner to meet the various needs of the business
- The ideal candidate will have circa 10 years’ experience within a change delivery or governance environment.
- Would consider a PMO Manager or Lead looking to further their career, where the candidate can demonstrate delivery of similar size and scale.
The client offers a competitive salary of £90,000 - £110,000, supported by an excellent senior management level benefits package including pension contributions, Life Assurance, employee discount schemes and holiday allowances.
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.