Full Stack Software Engineer – London - £45,000 - £65,000 – 3 days a week remote
This is a great opportunity to work for the robin hood of music tech! As the number of subscribers on their platform grows, they are expanding their engineering team to fit demand and you will become an intricate part of the company development team as they progress. The platform you will be developing is heavily data driven and extremely complex, helping identify revenue streams for musicians.
There is an amazing community sense within the company which boasts a small, creative, and diverse team coming together from various countries with an office in both the UK and US. The engineering team currently comprises of 10 developers split into 3 teams which will be expanding further over the next 12 months! This role is fully remote for now although soon (Post COVID) you will need to be open to commuting into the office for team meetings and strategy planning whenever needed.
As they look to expand their development team, they are searching for a forward thinking and driven Full Stack Engineer to join them. You will be contributing to Scaling up their infrastructure using Go, PostgreSQL and AWS and Node.js. You will be Implementing new product features and deploying them on an on-going basis. Collaboration is key within their team and so you must be able to work well with others and produce products everyone is happy with.
You should be very familiar with working within a continuous integration environment and using containers and microservices.
- At least 3+ Years development Experience
- Experience with distributed systems
- Interested in working with complex data structures
- Creative and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with continuous integration and containers
- Comfortable picking up new tech
- Some Golang experience or at least be willing to learn the tech.
On top of the up to £85,000 Salary, you will have access to some great perks including:
- A generous holiday allowances
- Flexible working options (working from home 3 days/week)
- Excellent share/stock options in the company
- Company Pension