Finance Transformation Programme Manager – London – Up to £100k
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be partnering a global law firm on a global transformation initiative.
They are looking for a Transformation Programme Manager that has experience of transforming financial functions including systems, processes etc…
The firm are embarking on a global transformation initiative and this is your chance to be part of an exciting and innovative phase in the history of this great global brand.
Ideally you will have experience of the Order to Cash (O2C, OTC) process and systems that support. You will ideally have experience using and implementing enterprise systems in this space using Oracle, SAP or 3E.
You will ideally come from a finance background and have some kind of formal accountancy qualification or relevant degree.
- Track recording delivering Finance Transformation / Change Programmes.
- Qualified Accountant or relevant financial degree
- Strong Financial Management & Accounting knowledge.
- Finance Technology Implementation experience
- Successful track record in Business Process Re-Engineering
- Lean/Six sigma qualified ideally
- Fantastic stakeholder management experience at all levels up to CxO
- Legal experience desirable
- Tier 1 consultancy experience desirable
26 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension, 16% company 8% you
Plus, much more.
If you are up to the challenge of a fantastic brand-new greenfield programme, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call all shortlisted candidates.