Delivery Manager (Product) – London – Up to £100k + Package
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with a growing digital agency that have offices in London the US and offices throughout Asia. They are ambitious, successful and are working with some of the world’s biggest brands. The company has a very flat structure, so you will have as much access to the CEO as you do your peers. These guys only look for the best of the best, so you best be on your game.
You will be working with bleeding edge technologies to deliver ambitious and complex digital transformation initiatives for my client’s customers. You will be delivering products and platforms in the cloud space, making sure the brief is delivered to time, budget and specification, whilst ROI targets and benefits are realised.
You will be a self-starter, ambitious, a motivator, someone who is a “doer,” able to get the best out of yourself and your team on a daily basis. You will have experience of working in a scrum environment, managing multiple scrum teams, c15 heads in total. Some days you will be working at a strategic level with senior members of the team, other getting your hands dirty working closely with the product and developer teams to push and drive them forward in an almost scrum master fashion – that “servant leader” approach.
- You must have strong demonstrable experience working with agile at a high level, an agile evangelist
- You must have experience delivering high value products and cloud platforms
- Able to operate in fast paced environments
- Have matrix manged delivery teams of c15 heads in total
- Ideally you will have a 2:1 Batchelors degree or better
- You will have experience of working for a digital agency delivering products for clients
- You will have Tier 1 or “Big 4” consulting experience
- Good understanding of Data and visualisation tools
- Competitive starting salary
- 24 days leave + Bank holidays
- Fridays work from home
- Company pension scheme
- Beers/Wines fridge
- Fun working culture/environment
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, it is. Send your updated CV to email@example.com now and I will call all shortlisted candidates