Client Programme Implementation Manager – up to £100k + Package
My client a global software consultancy are growing quickly and aggressively and are fast becoming the clear leader in the industry. Doubling in size over the last twelve months and looking to do the same over the next twelve, they are looking for a client facing Programme Implementation Manager to help further their dominance in their field.
Working closely with a number of different teams, across sales, operations and technology. You will be the face of the business for consulting and strategic technology solutions for end clients.
- Oversee the delivery/implementation projects within across the division
- Discuss bespoke implementations
- Own the divisional project portfolio working with the wider project team
- Contract reviews/proposals
- Line management of BA’s / PM’s
- Proven leadership over a minimum of 7-10 years in running complex implementation projects/programmes
- Strong analytical / consultancy / communication skills
- Flexible working and ability to travel