C# Full Stack Developer -Up to £65K (DOE) – Central London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a global leading software company who are on the lookout for a C# Full Stack .NET Developer to join their team and hit the ground running on a permanent basis. Out of their offices in central London, you will be responsible for wiring the code transitioning an application from a WPF/WCF to a full web application and associated web API’s from the ground up.
Started over 15 years ago my client now boasts over 200 employees. This is a company that are passionate about technology, their product and the user experience. They currently have 10 developers & are looking to continue to grow. This will open the door to huge progression opportunities.
You must have 4+ years professional Full Stack Development experience and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Very strong C#
- RESTful APIs
- Excellent skills developing and profiling SQL Server databases
- Agile/ Scrum
- Up to £65K depending on experience, with huge opportunities for progression
- Private medical, travel and dental insurance
- 25 days annual leave + 4 Tech Days
- Very strong pension scheme
- Negotiable bonus structure
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com be considered.