Business Consultant – Process Lead – London or Manchester – Up to £85k
Amicus recruitment are proud to be partnering with a leading global law firm.
As the firm continues to grow, the need for a solid business change and transformation function becomes paramount. The firm is facing a number of challenging prospects as it continues its growth through multiple mergers and acquisitions.
The firm is currently putting together a transformation team, it is a new team operating globally to deliver effective business change. The team will be focusing on modernisation purposes to bring the legal sector into the 21st century and drive innovation.
In this role you will report to the Director of Global Transformation. You will work across multiple projects/programmes and transform global initiatives to support business objectives within the transformation team. You will lead a small team that ideally you will recruit when in post. You will be the key conduit between the business and all related business functions. You will be getting involved with an exciting, global, innovative, greenfield programme of work and you will be leading that transformation.
- Business analysis across multiple projects and programmes, including driving projects as the project management lead.
- Own the analysis processes
- PMO - manage and define PMO responsibilities and processes
- Implement “best practice” policy and procedures
- Able to manage/track budgeting and support the Transformation Director
- Demonstrable experience of multiple business analysis techniques/tools including Agile and Waterfall, process mapping and process redesign.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing best practice frameworks and methodologies
- Experience of Lean, Six Sigma, ITIL, BPR
- Ideally commercial transformation experience within a professional services environment
- Desirable experience within a large law firm
- Demonstrable experience with the whole Microsoft suite
- Motivational, enthusiastic, leadership qualities
- Fantastic communications skills, able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Able to build rapport with partners of the business and external stakeholders
- Able to work in a team environment as well as on your own if necessary
- Ideally a business focused degree 2:1 or above
- Business Change certifications (Process Analysis, Change Management etc...)
- Project and Programme certifications (MSP, PRINCE2, APM, PMP).
- IT certifications (ITIL, COBIT)
Starting Salary of up to £85k (DOE)
Discretionary bonus scheme (c15%)
Good pension scheme
And other fantastic benefits
If you are looking for a change or are enticed by the fantastic transformational challenge my client is facing with this global programme of work, please send your updated CV to email@example.com and I will call all shortlisted candidates.