Business Analyst x2 – Finance Transformation
My client, a global finance and technology business are looking for two Business Analysts to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will work across the full project lifecycle from feasibility stage right through to delivery.
You will be tasked with conducting 121 interviews, workshops with stakeholders to elicit information and gather requirements to deliver to the business. Part of this will include working with Product Managers and development teams.
Act as a single point of contact for your business
Conduct “as-is” and “to-be” processes
Troubleshoot problems, considering timeliness and practicality in addressing business requirements.
Create flow charts, solutions designs and analysis output.
Provide user help documentation, guides and manuals.
Organise and manage sprints, including ticket prioritisation
Conduct UAT testing
- A strong understanding of accounting, financial control, regulatory reporting/Treasury management
- Implementing best practice processes
- Experienced with event based flows
- Experienced in conducting as-is/to-be analysis with Finance and Treasury SMEs
- Ability to articulate requirements into flows for effective solution design
- Strong relationship building skills, able to build relationships with stakeholders operating at all levels
- Good technical understanding of IT
- Experience working with IT development teams within an Agile software delivery environment
- An ability to convey complex information to non-technical stakeholders in layman terms
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience of the Atlassian suite, including Jira and Confluence
- Good working of knowledge with SQL and Excel
- Experience with finance platform migrations
- Up to £65k dependant on experience.
- Excellent benefits package including annual bonus, pension, and health cover, season ticket loan, free breakfast, childcare vouchers, Friday drinks fridge, smart casual dress code, corporate discounts, company parties etc…