Business Analyst (Digital/Mobile/Web) - Up to £500 per day – Edinburgh
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with this growing digital banking consultancy who are making a name for themselves in the digital banking world!
The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with my clients’ customers and the company’s UX design/dev teams. Responsible for analysing, capturing and prioritising requirements for customer experience initiatives for customers.
Client facing, managing expectations along the way and helping clients to translate their vision into workstreams that can be implemented to time and cost.
- Gather define and prioritise requirements of the project in close collaboration clients
- Write functional requirements using use case specifications or user stories
- Business process gap analysis and manage requirement change
- Stakeholder engagement from exec level to peer and below.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced with Web/Mobile/Omni-Channel platform solutions
- Experienced in requirements management and/or process modelling;
- Knowledge of multiple development methodologies, e.g. RUP, Kanban, SCRUM, Waterfall
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Previous Financial services experience
- Knowledge of Personal Finance Management
- Knowledge on Cash Management features - liquidity management etc
- Assets and Liabilities product knowledge
- knowledge of driving digital CX, branding and UX & UI
Sound interesting? Send your full updated CV to email@example.com and I will call all shortlisted candidates.