Assistant Project Manager (Rail) – London - £40k + Package
My Client, a Rail organisation based in London are looking for an Assistant Project Manager with experience of assisting and organising rail construction and infrastructure projects.
You will be responsible for providing administrative and technical support to those colleagues delivering works projects at stations. You will ensure that projects are appropriately documented in line with company processes and progress is reported.
You will support the delivery of construction/infrastructure works projects at stations;
You will support the team, ensuring that:
- Project methodologies are adhered to
- Projects are carried out in a safely
- Risks are managed
- Projects deliver to budget
Types of projects will include:
- Gateline installation
- Concourse improvements
- Ticket office and staff area restoration
- Ticket Vending Machine installations etc…
- Previous experience of working for a Rail organisation within the project team
- Understand project lifecycles
- Some stakeholder management skills
- Good organisational/time management skills
- Resilient attitude
You will also be given a fantastic package on top of a competitive salary including heavily discounted travel for friend/family.
If interested in the role, please send updated CV to Allan Jeory from Amicus recruitment and I will call back all shortlisted candidates.