1st Line Support Engineer – London – £25-27k
A well-established global business in London is looking for a 1st Line Support Engineer to join their team ASAP. You’ll be brought in to provide technical help desk support and maintenance for 120 internal users with issues and ensure tickets & calls are resolved on time.
- System support to users in a professional and courteous manner
- Meet and exceed SLA’s
- Take incoming calls and emails
- Document requests in the call tracking system
- Monitor open tickets and action
To be successful in this role you will need to have knowledge of the following skills:
- Previous desktop support experience
- Office 365 / 2013 / 2016
- Hardware / software support
- Windows 7 / 10
- Active Directory
- Experience setting up desk phones and mobiles
As well as a competitive salary of £25,000 - £27,000 (DOE) plus an excellent benefits package
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.