Junior Python developer / Fully Remote / Crypto Exchange - £50,000
I have recently begun working with a B2B Crypto Exchange start up who are currently looking to expand their existing development team by two developer this year as they look to expand the existing platform.
The UK based business have been operating fully remotely since they were founded 3 years ago and have 2 existing teams located in both the US and UK. They are now looking to expand the UK team with the onboarding of multiple Junior / Mid Python Developers.
The company specialises in the Crypto Exchange industry on a B2B model offering 3 main services currently and looking to expand this offering significantly in the coming months and years. The three services they offer are:
- Mining Service – The business offer servers for the mining of specific coins with the ability to sell or rent
- Automatic Market Valuation – They also focus on the development of an automatic crypto market valuation platform which takes current market valuation data to provide realtime valuation reports on a wide range of coins
- B2B OTC Exchanges – They work closely with both business and alt coins directly to be able to offer large scale crypto exchanges that take place outside Exchange platforms
Whilst the business is focusing on the 3 services above, they have a pipeline of multiple projects / services they are looking to role out in the coming months.
As a Python Developer you will be working closely with 3 Engineers in their current team / CTO / Senior Python engineer / Data Scientist with the company looking to bring on multiple front end focused developers in the not-too-distant future.
As a junior developer you will be heavily involved with multiple existing and greenfield projects and have the opportunity to work closely with the full development team gaining exposure to the full development lifecycle. You will be working on the middleware of the business including with API integrations, cloud deployment and the development of internal tools.
- Python Experience – 1 year minimum
- Framework experience – Django ideally
- Cloud Experience – GCP ideally
- Crypto / Fintech experience desired
On offer is a salary up to £50,000 + regular performance-based bonuses and the ability to work fully remotely in the UK. The business has a range of benefits including private healthcare and much more.