£50,000 - £75,000 per annum
I’ve partnered with a world leader in biometric facial authentication tech. Their technology is trusted and used by governments, banks, healthcare and travel providers across the globe to facilitate secure and efficient customer onboarding & authentication.
Based in the heart of London, they are growing out their engineering team which currently sits at 4. You will work closely alongside two other Frontend Developers and a talented Head of Engineering who remains hands on.
The initial project will be focused around anti-tampering. You will be working closely with the backend team on a daily basis to ensure that communications between the client and server are stable, secure and tamper-proof to the upmost.
You will provide domain expertise to ensure their Web SDK is best secured against tampering or manipulation on the client device. You’ll also be expected to remain up to date with the most recent developments in the web platform to identify and suggest ways to improve security or exploit vulnerabilities.
Key skills required:
- Experience with Node would be a bonus.
- Strong experience with WebAPI’s - MediaStream API, Canvas API are essential.
- A solid understanding of TLS, MITM, certificate pinning and encryption.
- The ability to use debugging tools to explore applications as they run.
- Experience working with distributed teams split across the US, UK and Singapore.
- On top of a salary between £50,000 - £75,000, this company offers an excellent benefits package to their employees. This includes 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, flexible working hours and remote working options.