VP of Engineering – Berlin - €130,000 - €160,000 + Package
Amicus Recruitment are excited to be working with a fast-growing technology business in Berlin who are looking for a VP of Engineering.
Their tech platform is helping medical professionals across the world ensure they are providing a service like no other. Their platform is used by millions worldwide and has heavily contributed to the significant progression seen in the health sector over the last few years.
Established over 8 years ago, they have grown to over 300 employees and around 100 people in the engineering team. Their product is used by the majority of businesses within their sector within Germany and the have launched their international product with their aim of becoming a global leader.
They have a flat hierarchy which enables freedom to work in your own way, whilst also promoting teamwork & collaboration. They have a vibrant, passionate, diverse and friendly culture. They host monthly social events, language lunches as well as extensive opportunities for L&D with their educational talks & personal development programmes. This is a company who are turning heads in their sector and it’s a great business to have a long-term career.
Role & responsibilities
- Responsible for growing and maintaining their engineering culture with health & wellbeing & high performance at its core.
- Take ownership of all software delivery by associating company-wide planning
- Assist Engineering Managers to determine best practices across the team.
- Responsible for employing gifted Engineering Managers & Engineers across the squad.
- Collaborate with the CTO & VP of Product on strategic planning of the Engineering division as well as forming a scalable platform that delivers an amazing product, invests in the future & pays technical debt.
You must have experience in this experience to be successful in this position:
- Significant technical experience with the frontend, backend, and platform on large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience scaling large engineering teams (40+) and have experience managing managers & engineers across multiple teams.
- Strong background with talent management where you are able to identify the very best talent with exceptional technical skills.
- Critical thinker & pragmatic in your approach.
- Excellent technical history, particularly with significant microservices deployments as well as
- Leading an engineering team of 100+ people
As well as a competitive salary of €130,000 - €160,000 (DOE), they offer a world class benefits package that includes, share options, health & wellbeing programme, gym membership, flexitime, working from home options, paid learning & development, team events, freshly cooked lunches, transportation card, plus many, many others!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.