UX/UI Designer – London - £35-60k
Amicus Recruitment are working with a rapidly growing 4 years old startup in central London who are on the lookout for a UX/UI Designer to join their team on a permanent basis. You’ll be brought in to join their existing team to develop high quality user stories and specifications
You will be actively involved in transforming low-resolution wireframes into high-resolution mock ups that show how the product should perform and appear.
This role will likely be split 75% UX design and 25% UI Design.
You will be joining a team of 11 developers and currently just one UX/UI Consultant so there will be a huge amount of autonomy and responsibility to the role. Because of this we are looking for anyone from a Mid-level to Lead Designer level.
They are looking for some passionate, driven individuals who are keen to learn and grow whilst gaining a variety of experiences. You will be technical minded, quick thinker and enjoy problem solving.
You must have experience in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Strong background developing user interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of UX best practices and standards for web and mobile apps
- Expert experience in Sketch
- Excellent understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Degree educated at 2:1 or higher in a related subject such as Graphic Design, Human computer interaction or similar
- Experience with front end development
- Experience working in a start up
- Excellent written and verbal communication
They offer a competitive salary of £35,000 - £60,000 (DOE), as well as an excellent benefits package