Servicing clients primarily in Financial Services, this well-established multidisciplinary Agency is made up of truly specialist creatives. They have a long-standing history of succeeding to deliver effective campaigns to some of the biggest and best Finance business across the world.
They’re an innovative, flexible and fun-loving team with a relaxed yet hard-working environment. The office is based in Central London and is easily accessible with plenty of public transport links.
You will partner with some of the largest global brands within Financial Services, digging deep to the core of your client’s products and services, identifying core problems and requirements for products and delivering effective solutions.
Most of the projects you will work on will be web-based platforms, you will be tasked with enhancing the overall user experience, usability, and visual experience of these sites whilst acting as a true consultant advising on strategy and UX/UI best practices.
There is a dedicated team of professional Strategists who you will work closely with to gather and analyse User Research – allowing you to focus on the Design, ensuring solutions reflect what Users need.
Day to day, your schedule will involve:
- User and competitor analysis – both qualitative and quantitative
- User Experience designs, incorporating findings from behavioural research activities. This includes:
- User personas and journeys, wireframes, content design, usability testing, prototyping etc.
- Seamless and attractive UI designs using modern design tools
- Handover to engineering and on-going support
THE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
This role requires someone who enjoys variety as your projects will differ. Ideally, you will have at least 3 years’ experience and be equally comfortable with both User Experience and User Interface Design. You should also be able to show:
- Web and Mobile UX/UI Design case studies in your professional portfolio
- Confidence with using modern design tools (Sketch, InVision, Marvel, Adobe Creative etc.)
- Outstanding communication skills with experience of managing senior stakeholders
You will be offered a salary between £45,000 - £50,000 (DOE) as well as 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays), strong private pension scheme, annual pay reviews and discretionary bonuses, private healthcare, lots of training and development, flexible hours and work from home days.
To hear more about this opportunity, please email your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and advise of the best time for me to call.