UX/UI Designer – London – Up to £55,000+Benefits
I am working with a well-established award-winning company that have gone from strength to strength since their conception in 2012 and are now looking for a UX/UI Designer. The company are genuinely passionate about design and are looking to grow their UK team throughout 2019 and beyond.
As UX/UI Designer you will work alongside the Head of UX, Ecommerce Director and other members of the design team.
This role will require you not only to gather and evaluate user requirements but also to identify and troubleshoot UX problems, you’ll need to be confident in running online usability research along with creating designs and prototypes to assist the development team. This role will require you to confidently present new features to key stakeholders.
The company look to invest in their employees with multiple training opportunities and growth opportunities as the company grows.
You must have 3 years UX/UI experience, degree level educated and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- A solid understanding of mobile first and responsive design
- A good knowledge of user centred design
- AB Testing
- User interface design experience
- Knowledge of using design tools such as Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator/Invision
- Self-organised individual who has excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agile environment
- £40,000 - £55,000 depending on experience, with huge opportunities for progression
- Social and flexible working environment
- Discounted gym membership
- Pension contribution
- Friends and family company discounts
- Social/team events and Many more!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.