UX/UI PRODUCT DESIGNER
Working as a part of a rapidly growing and highly collaborative Product Team to create products and experiences that are making significant differences to real people’s lives, daily.
Founded in 2017 but quickly outgrowing the “start-up” reputation, this company have grown at an incredible pace and have over 100 employees after just 2 years in business!
The mission of the business is simple - to improve lives; of their customers, their suppliers and their employees.
The unique and ambitious nature of the organisation has seen them winning multiple awards, being applauded by the likes of Forbes and many more.
We are looking for innovative, passionate and confident designers to join the team in Central London.
To be considered for this role you must have the below experience:
- Have 4 years’ UX Design experience, working in a Web/Native based Product environment
- Have experience of managing and prioritising workload within projects from concept to delivery
- Carrying out solution driven user research
- Qualitative and quantitative user testing
- Leading on delivery of solutions using Design Systems and Libraries
- Interaction and Interface Design plus Information Architecture
We are looking for an individual who is:
- Assured and forthcoming when communicating with, and managing stakeholders
You’ll get bonus points if you have:
- A degree in a relevant subject (Computer science, human behaviour etc.)
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Worked with eCommerce/Marketplace products
You will be given full autonomy within projects and you’ll have a huge influence on the projects that you take on.
The initial projects that you’ll tackle are improving the communication platforms for the service users and improving the algorithmic factors of the service alongside your very own team of dedicated Engineers.
From here, you will be the master of your own workload. You will be carrying out research and gathering internal and external insights to assist in deciding what improvements you and the team will focus on based on both user and business requirements.
You will be offered a salary from £60,000 to £90,000 plus Pension, Holidays, flexible working hours, share options, HUGE childcare discounts and Working from Home options.
To be considered for this role, please email your up-to-date CV to email@example.com today!