User Experience Designer – London – Up to £50,000
I am working with a design advertising agency-based company that have been established for over 15 years in Central London who are on the lookout for a Midweight UX Designer. The company are genuinely passion about design and are looking to grow their UK team throughout 2019.
As a Midweight User Experience Designer you will work alongside the Chief Experience Officer and other senior members of the design team, the design team currently consists of 16 and growing.
This client facing role will require you to conduct workshops and understand customer needs. You will be delivering interaction designs from concept through to launch and you will be responsible for the look and feel of the product, you’ll do this by creating mock ups, high fidelity wireframes and user flows. A key part of the role will consist of designing and defining web-based applications to enhance the user experience.
The company look to invest in their employees with multiple training opportunities and growth opportunities as the company grows.
You must have 4 years agency-based experience, degree level educated and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Usability testing
- Understanding the customer’s needs
- Strong portfolio
- User interface design experience
- Knowledge of using design tools such as Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator/Invision
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience, with huge opportunities for progression
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Season ticket loan
- Ride 2 Work Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance and Many more!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.