UI Designer Up to £45,000 (DOE) - London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a market leading technology company whose brand is being used in over 60 countries and spoken in 30 different languages. They are on the lookout for a talented Solutions UI Designer with very strong creative and digital design experience to join their team on a permanent basis in their offices in central London.
You’ll be joining a growing, vibrant team of designers made up of Product managers, Developers and UX Designers who are all passionate.You’ll work in an agile environment working closely with the creative director and working within the creative team across all accounts, to help deliver and implement high quality digital design solutions.
Named in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 companies, the company was established over 13 years ago currently boosts a 70+ strong work force which is rapidly growing and because of this, they offer great opportunities to progress with the business. They have a fantastic culture and regularly host social events and team bonding activities, such as quizzes, pool table and beers on a Friday.
You must have 3+ years UI Design experience and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- User interface experience
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Somebody would can take direction but also work on their own initiative
- Creative thinker
- Time management and working towards tight deadlines
- Good understanding of UX
- £30,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, with opportunities for progression
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discretionary bonus based on company and personal performance
- Strong pension scheme
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh fruit daily
- Heath cash plan and more!!
Solutions UI Designer Up to £45,000 (DOE) – London
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to be considered.