Trainee / Recruitment Consultant
Amicus Recruitment are looking to hire several Trainee/Established Recruitment Consultants in our new office in Handforth.
Established at the start of 2017, Amicus Recruitment was founded with an objective of becoming a nationally trusted recruitment partner for specialist IT and Business Change talent. We’re looking for goal-driven, enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join us on our journey.
With our in-house training from day one directly from our co-founders who have a wealth of experience as top-level recruitment consultants, we’ll give you continued support, training, coaching and every necessary recruitment tool to ensure you reach your potential, fast track your career and earn huge levels of commission along the way with our industry leading commission scheme!
We’re looking to build an infectious, rewarding, driven culture where we share our successes together. We believe that our people are everything to our business, so without you, we’re nothing. With our meritocratic approach and belief’s, we’ll reward you for your hard work, dedication and commitment to be the very best. We’ll offer you:
- Competitive Salaries
- Uncapped commission scheme – Designed to pay top level commission
- Monthly Directors Lunch Club - Team
- Quarterly trips across UK & Europe - Team
- Annual Trip for top level performers to prestigious destinations worldwide!
- Transparent Promotion Structure & Career Development Plan
- Half Day off on your Birthday
- Drinks Fridge, Pool Table, Champagne Promotions
- Millionaires Club – HUGE monetary incentives
- Plus, many other rewards and incentives
As a recruitment consultant, you will act as an intermediary between clients and candidates. You will partner with organisations to help them grow by communicating and supplying high-quality candidates via telephone sales and headhunting.
This is a 360-degree sales role where no two days are ever the same. You’ll manage your time effectively, dividing your focus daily to candidate sourcing, business development, building key long-term relationships and managing the recruitment life cycle.
And because of this, you’ll need to possess the following skills:
- Be degree educated or hold a strong academic background
- Have previous experience in Sales, Sports, or Business
- A willingness to learn, listen and succeed
- Have a passion and burning desire for success
- No previous recruitment experience is required as we will give you all the necessary tools for someone with the right attitude to be successful.
If this is you and you like the sound of what we’re building, then we really want to hear from you!