Systems Administrator – Linux - Brighton
I’m working with a UK leading organisation in Central Brighton who are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator to ensure the reliability of their infrastructure.
You will be joining a really cutting-edge business that has over 200 people working for them with an IT team of around 60 people. Their IT team is split up into 4-5 scrum teams of 8 people, working within an agile environment with daily standups. They have a bright modern office and have a great fun family company culture. As they’re growing quite considerably over the next 12 months, you will have huge opportunity for career progression.
- Apply engineering knowledge and techniques to prevent the likelihood of failures
- Identify and correct the cause of failures that occur
- Establish ways of coping with failures that do occur
- Monitor and take preventative actions to improve the stability of their infrastructure
- If/when there are instances of infrastructure disaster, you may be required to provide out of hours in implement their crisis management strategy.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Infrastructure Automation
- Scripting experience
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business (up to C Level)
In return, you will receive a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 plus a brilliant benefits package that includes Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, childcare vouchers, fresh fruit, relaxed environment etc.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.