Support Team Leader – Telecoms - London
I’m working with a global telecommunications company in Central London who are looking for a Service Support Team Leader to join their team to lead and develop a small team of incident support engineers focused on supporting Video and Web services. You will be a hands-on Senior / Lead Engineer capable of driving technical support to the very highest level.
You will be part of a small management team who are responsible for ensuring all department SLA’s / OLAs are fulfilled and you will have a strong focus on continuous service improvement. You will motivate your team and lead by example.
- Ensure excellent incident management whist delivering a high level of customer service
- Responsible for driving improvement and team development initiatives
- Provide phone, email and Web/Video (Webex/Anywhere/Adobe/Vision/Bluejeans/Vidyo) support to internal and external users
- Provide training to 1st and 2nd Line Support Engineers
- Work as an active member of the technical management team
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- 3-5 years experience in Web, Video & ICT support in a service provider background
- Experience with cloud based technologies such as Office365, Skype for Business, Webex etc
- General network knowledge of VoIP, TCP/IP & SIP
- Background supporting IP Networking such as VoIP technology, IPSec, TDM Voice, VoIP CPE
- Technical support of collaboration products such as Anywhere, Webex, MS Lync, Avaya, Bluejeans & Vidyo
- Routers & Firewalls experience
- Windows 7 / 8 /10
- Active Directory Administration experience
- Microsoft Exchange
- MS Office
- ITIL Knowledge (certification would be a huge benefit)
If you are fluent in either French or German then this would be a huge advantage.
In return, you will receive a salary of £40,000 - £48,000 plus a world class benefits package.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.