Python Software Engineer - £35,000-£60,000 (DOE) – Oxford
I’m excited to be working exclusively with a brand new client based in Oxford who are looking to interview as soon as possible.
With offices in the UK and across Europe, you’ll be working within a well-established team covering exciting projects within the Aerospace industry. Having been growing steadily since their inception, they now have over 350 employees and they are looking to grow numerous departments and have even bigger plans for the future. As an integral company, your work will contribute to helping millions across the globe.
My client is looking for a competent Python Developer who is confident working independently as well as part of a team. In this role, you will be developing software that will be deployed in the cloud and used within multiple countries by a variety of end-users; ranging from experts within the space industry to governments looking to reduce their impact on the environment to small business and farmers.
- Developing and maintaining the software components processing AI, satellite and drone imaging within the Cloud
- Suggesting new and innovative ideas to contribute to the company roadmap
- Liaising with engineers to ensure platform efficiency
- Testing before deployment and managing any modifications
- Minimum of 12 months’ commercial experience with Python
- CI/CD tool chains
- Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems
Desirable (but not essential):
- Java coding experience
- Experience within the space industry
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Spanish speaking
Package and Benefits
- Up to £60,000
- Remote working options following Covid
- 28 days holidays + BH
- 5% Contributory pension
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested, please send your latest CV to Francesca.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 908 5526 to be considered for immediate interviews or for more information.