Software Development Manager – Stockport – Between £60-65k + Profit and Equity shares
Amicus Recruitment are delighted to be working with a global software provider who are on the lookout for a Software Development Manager / Head of Development to join their team. Based out of their offices close to Stockport and reporting directly into the CIO, you’ll be brought in to manage their development department that currently has around 25 Developers on the .Net stack.
This is a hands-off development manager role, but we expect that the successful candidate will be someone who has come from a development background and is up to date with the latest technologies, methodologies and practices.
Role and responsibility
- Take ownership of delivering quality technical solutions to the business problems.
- Ensure the development team operates effectively
- Inspire and motivate team members to perform to a high standard
- Help with the implementation of an Agile/SCRUM approach
- Ensure that projects are not only delivered to time but on budget too
You must be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Superb leadership experience
- Have experience of managing high-performant software development teams
- Previously have been a software developer and be technically minded
- Strong in-depth understanding of the .Net Framework and the SDLC
- Have experience with cloud based solutions such as Azure and Amazon EC2
- Experience with implementing an Agile/SCRUM approach
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
As well as a competitive salary of £60,000 - £65,000 (DOE), they offer an excellent benefits package including profit and equity share options plus many others.
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.