Senior UI/UX (Ideally 70/30 on the UI side) Designer – London Bridge – Up to £75,000
I am working with a leading organisation based in Central London who are on the lookout for a Senior UI/UX (Ideally 70/30 on the UI side) Designer. The company genuinely are a market leader in their field, they have a huge presence in the US and are looking to grow their UK team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the creation of a brand-new investment platform. Due to be launched in the next 12-18 months, this will be an invaluable new platform for the client and will be implemented across the UK and across their global offices.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer you will work alongside the Product Manager where you will be delivering interaction designs from concept through to launch and you will be responsible for the look and feel of the product, you’ll do this by creating mock ups, high fidelity wireframes and user flows. A key part of the role will consist of designing and defining web-based applications to enhance the user experience.
They look to invest in their employees with multiple training opportunities and fantastic social events on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis such as recent trips to Wimbledon to watch the tennis, Halloween parties, Christmas parties & weekly activities.
You must have 3-5 years’ experience, degree level educated and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Usability testing
- Visual design
- User interface design experience
- Knowledge of using design tools such as Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator/Invision
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- £65,000 - £75,000 depending on experience, with huge opportunities for progression
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Fantastic monthly and quarterly social events
- Ride 2 Work Scheme
- Training courses
- Excellent pension scheme (up to 15%)
- Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Eye Care, Interest free season ticket loan and more!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.