Senior UX Designer – London – Up to £60,000
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with a leading healthcare consultancy based in London. Whose clients include GSK and Merck amongst other pharmaceuticals. The company are searching for a Senior UX Designer to integrate within their business on a permanent basis.
Primarily, this is a standalone position with the opportunity to work closely with the digital engagement director in the first instance, thereafter the long-term aim is to build a UX team. As a Senior UX Designer an important part of your role will be to design and subsequently undertake the website through a digital transformation - which will have numerous benefits to each user.
Key responsibilities in this role will be; to shape and conduct user research and testing, run workshops, and to develop user personas, flows and journeys.
You must have 5 years UX experience, and to be competent in the following skills to be successful in this position:
- Experience of working closely with stakeholder(s)
- Visual design
- Technical – e.g. wireframing, prototyping
- Experience of working within a digital agency
- Excellent communication across all levels of the business
- Team Player
- Able to self -manage and demonstrate initiative to resolve issues
- Confidence in presenting to a wide audience
- £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience,
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Training courses
- Excellent pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Health Insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan and more!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.