Established almost 25 years ago, my client is a global, market leading business Head Quartered in West London.
After recently going through some exciting changes, they are now building a new department to work on a greenfield project which is heavily focused on developing using Umbraco, C# and SQL Server.
To start, they need a Senior Developer to join who can get the new project up and running along side the CTO. You will be building a team of developers to make this greenfield project a show stopper. The idea behind this vacancy is to bring someone in who wants to progress into management over the next 2 years as that is where this role is likely to go.
Although this is a new project with a new team, the business employs over 400 people and have a solid tech department in place who are known in the industry for their quality work, and they’re only growing!
- Running/taking part in daily SCRUMs
- Mentoring team members
- Meeting with clients to take specs and develop solutions to meet requirements
- Creating integrated solutions across a breadth of platforms
You must have experience of the below:
- Minimum 4 years’ commercial experience coding using:
- ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server
- A passion for coding
- A desire to progress into management
- Experience working in an Agile environment
It would be great if you also have:
- UX/UI design exposure
- Experience developing eCommerce/highly transactional systems
- Source control experience
- Client facing, consultative experience
They’re offering lots of benefits (to be disclosed upon application) as well as a salary of up to £80,000.