Senior Backend Golang Engineers - €70K - €85K – FIN-TECH - Berlin
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working EXCLUSIVELY with a world leading Fintech company who have taken the industry by storm! They are looking to expand even further by adding several experienced & passionate Senior Backend Developers to join their ever growing team. It is a truly fantastic business to be a part of!
The company was born 9 years ago and has grown into the market leader within its field. There product is now used across the globe and is a household name which supports entrepreneurs and small businesses!
You will be working within a team of different software engineers, ML engineers, QA’s and Data Scientists to ensure a smooth deployment, continuous operation and support for quality software. You will be expected to coach and mentor other members of the team to further develop their careers!
An amazing opportunity for someone to progress their career with lots of learning and development opportunities.
You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in backend Development with previous financial industry experience preferred!
You will be competent in the below skills also:
- Strong Golang skills & experience
- Experience using messaging systems – (Kafka is desirable)
- Previous backend experience in either – Java, Python or Ruby
- Docker, Kubernetes (desirable)
Package & Benefits
- Up to €70K - €85K depending on experience
- Training & Conference attendance budget for each employer
- Attend Hackathons around the world!
- Strong pension scheme
- An amazing culture with fun activities going on weekly!
- Free drinks and snacks and discounted lunches
- Lots more added extras!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.