Senior Recruitment Consultant
Amicus Recruitment are looking to hire a number of established Recruitment Consultants who have previous IT recruitment experience in the following areas:
- C++ / Embedded
- Any IT sector outside of the UK
Established at the start of 2017, Amicus Recruitment was founded with an objective of becoming a nationally trusted recruitment partner for specialist IT and Business Change talent. We’re looking for a number of goal-driven, enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join us on our journey.
With our in-house training from day one directly from our co-founders who have a wealth of experience as top-level recruitment consultants, we’ll give you continued support, training, coaching and every necessary recruitment tool to ensure you reach your potential, fast track your career and earn high levels of commission along the way with our industry leading commission scheme!
We’re looking to build an infectious, rewarding, driven culture where we share our successes together. We believe that our people are everything to our business, so without you, we’re nothing. With our meritocratic approach and belief’s, we’ll reward you for your hard work, dedication and commitment to be the very best. We’ll offer you:
- Competitive Salaries
- Uncapped commission scheme – Designed to pay top level commission
- Monthly Directors Lunch Club - Team
- Quarterly trips across UK & Europe - Team
- Annual Trip for top level performers to prestigious destinations worldwide!
- Transparent Promotion Structure & Career Development Plan
- Half Day off on your Birthday
- Drinks Fridge, Pool Table, Champagne Promotions
- Millionaires Club – HUGE monetary incentives
- Plus, many other rewards and incentives
As a Senior Recruitment consultant, you will act as an intermediary between clients and candidates. You will partner with organisations to help them grow by communicating and supplying high-quality candidates via telephone sales and headhunting.
You’ll be tasked with building a new vertical market from scratch. The world is your oyster and you’ll have the freedom and autonomy to make shape and drive the direction of your specific niche. You’ll manage your time effectively, dividing your focus daily to candidate sourcing, business development, building key long-term relationships and managing the recruitment life cycle.
And because of this, you’ll need to possess the following skills:
- A proven background as a consistent biller in either Security, Java, C++ or Europe
- Previous experience of building a successful vertical market from scratch
- Experience of mentoring/training junior consultants
- Experience of building successful long-term relationships with both clients & candidates
- Be degree educated or hold a strong academic background
- Have a passion and burning desire for success
- Have superb written and verbal communication skills
If this is you and you like the sound of what we’re building, then we really want to hear from you!